Thursday 25 August 2016

101 days

 It has been 100 days. It went by like a whoosh. Our baby girl is 101 days old today, time passed by so fast yet the days are long yet the weeks went fast. Each day I find myself counting the minutes of when she last fed, when she last poo, when she last slept and napped, each day I count the hours to when hubby would return home, so he can take over a bit while I spend more time with our eldest. No one said becoming a parent is easy and no one said becoming a parent comes naturally to anyone. It is a learned skill, just like any job in the world we need practice every day to do it to the best we could. 

Happy 101th day my little girl, another milestone another achievement for both of us, may you grow up to be healthy and happy for many more 100 days!!!
We love you so much. Xoxo Mama Papa and Elder Bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment